Recently we discussed about The New Google Bar.Fully loaded with simplicity of both look and features, though the roll out has started still some report that they don’t see it.Especially eager Google fans are fed up refreshing the page often.
Here is a trick to forcibly bring the Bar in front of your eyes if you haven’t got it yet.Just follow the step by step instruction and all will work fine!
- You must be using Google chrome to do this.
- Then Goto this page and install the Add-on App
- Once installing, Go to Google.com ,better if you are logged in.
- Right click on the page and choose, Edit Cookies.
- Click PREF|.google.com and double click Value to select it.
- Copy and paste the value below, replacing the existing one.
- Click the Submit cookie change button.
- Restart the browser or reload the Google page.
- Enjoy the new Google Bar.
Shots of the tutorial below.Click to enlarge…
Dont for get to share the trick with your friends!