HTC Droid Incredible 2,the worst kept secrets about the phone are leaked before expected release.Just weeks before the release,the leak of specifications and pictures of the phone has made a buzz around the internet.This shows the pre-release welcome to the phone.Android blogs and HTC fans keep track of the new droid and release the leaked information as soon as they receive.Also these leaked informations may not be cent percent true and the may vary,as it is not an official announcement.We will come to know about the true facts only on release.
- 4-inch WVGA TFT display
- 1GHz Qualcomm MSM8655
- 1GB internal storage
- CDMA/GSM World phone
- 768MB RAM
- Rear 8MP camera with autofocus and LED flash
- Front-facing 1.3MP camera
- 720p video recording
- Rotating capacitive buttons
- Bluetooth 2.1
- WiFi b/g/n
- 1450 mAh battery
Also from the latest leaked information there are some add ups to the above information based on the documents obtained by androidcentral they are as follows,
- World phone — that means GSM and CDMA radios, for use in the United States on Verizon as well as abroad in about 200 countries.
- New 1.3MP front-facing camera to go along with the 8MP rear camera.
- Pre-installed 16GB microsSD card.
- DLNA media sharing.
- New Sync & Connect feature. Not sure if that’s an HTC or Verizon customization, but it “will provivde multiple e-mail and address books in one place.” The service will be up and running on April 12, and “will be on the Incredible 2 once it launches.” So don’t look for the DInc 2 before then.
- 3G mobile hotspot will be an extra $20 for 20GB. That’s either some really good pricing, or a typo.
Be informed that these information are just leaked ones and there is no proof that it is true.Most of these may be, but still we would be able to come to a conclusion only when the official announcement is made.
So,What do you think about this?Share your thoughts in comments…