Honor from Huawei, the recently leaked phone has now been officially announced by the Company.This Android Gingerbread powered phone is to be launched in Q4 of 2011.
This is the powerful smartphone from Huawei.It will be available in “Classic Black” color in Asia-Pacific, China, Russia and the Middle East and the company plans to release more colors.
The Huawei Honor smartphone will be powered by a 1.4 GHz processor along with 512 MB of RAM and a 4.0-inch FWVGA capacitive touch screen. It is equipped with an 8 MP auto-focusing camera that supports HDR, and a 2 megapixel front facing camera for video calling.It also has a G-sensor, proximity sensor, and a light sensor. The phone would work on a 1900 mAh battery.
The Specs and Featurs as on the Company’s Press release…
- Android Gingerbread 2.3.5 OS
- 1900mAh battery
- 1.4 Ghz processor
- 4.0 inch 16M 16:9 true color FWVGA capacitive touch screen
- 8 megapixels auto focus camera supporting HDR, with 2 megapixels front-facing camera
- 2G Network (operating band) GSM 850/900/1800/1900
- 3G Network (operating band) WCDMA/HSPA+ 900/AWS/2100
- Measures 10.9mm (0.43 inches) at its thinnest point and weighs around 140g (0.3 pounds)
- Support Class 10 GPRS and EDGE
- 3G HSPA+ DL 14.4 Mbps/UL 5.76 Mbps
- WiFi 802.11b/g/n and Bluetooth V2.1 with A2DP
- 512M RAM + 4G ROM memory with a memory card slot up to 32GB
- Micro USB 2.0 port
- Assisted GPS support
- FM radio
- Dual MIC, compass and gyroscope
- G-sensor, proximity sensor and light sensor
- Exclusive Huawei user-interface with a dynamic weather widget
- 160GB network capacity CloudDrive
- DLNA-certified enables sharing with other DLNA-certified devices