Spice mobiles are to launch their Android powered Mi 410 smartphone earlier this June.This phone,Mi 410 will be superior to spice’s Mi 310 which was launched earlier.
The about to be launched Mi 410 will be powered by Android 2.2 Froyo and will be preloaded with a number of free applications.It has a 4.1 inch capacitive touch screen and will be powered by a 1 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor.It also has a 5 MP camera.
Spice Mi 410 supports 3.5G, HSPA, Wifi, Bluetooth, GPS and AGPS nad also Google messaging system an push mail additionally.The phone can also act as an Wi-fi hotspot to support up to five Wi-fi enabled devices.
According to the interview of The mobile indian with Dilip Modi,Managing Director of Spice Mobility,it is said that Spice had intended to launch Mi 410 with Android 2.1 last year but, its plans were delayed because the company was working on adding new features to the handset and wanted to release it with Android 2.2.
Full specifications of Spice Mi410
- Size 122 mm (H) x 66 mm (W) x 10 mm (T)
- Chipset Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8255-1, 1GHz
- Network GSM/GPRS/EDGE/UMTS/HSDPA/HSUPA (support HSPA+)
- GSM bands: 850/900/1800/1900
- UMTS bands: 850/1700/1900/2100
- or 900/1700/1900/2100
- GPRS Class 12
- EGPRS/EDGE: Multi-Slot Class 12
- UMTS: DL/UL, up to HSDPA 14.4Mbps
- Platform Android™ 2.2 Froyo
- Display 4.1″ TFT Capacitive Touch LCD, 800 x 480 WVGA
- Camera Primary camera: CMOS 5MP AF
- Secondary camera: Wafer lens 0.3MP
- Internal Memory OM: 2GB eMMC RAM: 512 MB LP DDR1
- Memory Card MicroSD card slot HDMI type D port
- WLAN & Bluetooth® WiFi: 802.11b/g Bluetooth 3.0
- GPS GPS/AGPS
- Connector micro-USB connector with data sync
- Sensors Gravity sensor + E-compass sensor
- Ambient light sensor + Proximity Sensor
- Battery 1400 mAH with hard-packed Li-Polymer
The phone is priced to be Rs.15000 and will be available across all Spice hotspots across the country.
What do you think about this phone?Share your thoughts in comments…