Now a days, I write so many articles about Google Plus on many blogs. Today, I found a way to Export Facebook friends to Google+. I wondered when I was able to add them to my Google+ circles. I want also my readers to perform this action if you require. People say Google+ is better than Facebook and migrate to Google+.
Did you know why some people say Google+ is better than Facebook? Facebook copied some features from Google+. Don’t Agree? Have a review here: http://www.technofx.tk/facebook-copied-google-features-lets-have-a-review/
To do this, you will require a Yahoo! account as an intermediate. We use Yahoo account to Export Facebook friends to Google+ circles as it provides to Export Facebook Contacts to Yahoo. One might ask why I should use yahoo account to Export Facebook friends to Google+. Here’s how the Export process is done briefly.
The Export process in brief (Not tutorial):
When you authorize your Facebook Contacts on Yahoo, your Yahoo account will be power packed with your Facebook Contacts. You will see that your Yahoo contacts contains both personal Yahoo contacts and also your Facebook contacts. Now when you authorize your Yahoo account in Google Plus, you can see all your Yahoo contacts on your Google+. Then you are ready to add to your circles.
Tutorial to Export Facebook friends to Google+ :
- Log in to your Yahoo! Mail.
- Choose Contacts.
- Click Import Contacts button.
- Select Facebook from the upcoming options.
- In the popup window, please authorize your Facebook account so that Yahoo can share your Facebook contacts.
- Your work has been completed for this process in Yahoo! 🙂
- Now Log in to your Google+ account.
- Go to your Circles Page.
- Click Find People > Yahoo!. The below picture shows the steps to be performed in Google+.
- Authorize Yahoo!. After Authorizing, you will find that your Facebook contacts on your Google+ which is ready so that you can add to your circle. Drag and Drop your friends to your circles.
Alternative method also available to Export Facebook friends to Google+. The method is by using a Facebook Application called Friends to Gmail. I’ll explain you this method too.
- Go to the Application (http://www.friendstogmail.com/).
- Click on Facebook Connect and connect to your Facebook account.
- Allow the Application.
- Wait for sometime. The Application starts to generate a Address Book for your Facebook Friends.
- After generating, Copy the Entire Text on the box, Paste on your favorite text editor and save as facebook.csv. If you have trouble, see the Application’s help page.
- Now Go to Circles Page on your Google+ account. Click Find people.
- Now select Upload address book.
- Browse the file facebook.csv that you saved. After uploading your Facebook Friends will be shown in your Google+ account.
- Now you are ready to add them to your circles.
- To Export your Facebook friends to Google contacts, then use this link (http://www.google.com/contacts) to reach your contacts. Click on Import link, browse facebook.csv and click Import button.
Happy Googling and Plussing ! 😀 Share your comments here !